Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Christmas wish list

  1. A job where:

    • I feel like I'm contributing in a meaningful way
    • I get to interact with people with whom I have things in common
    • My co-workers acknowledge my existence, are curious about me, and will actually initiate conversations with me instead of just answering direct questions
    • I am doing something I enjoy
    • I can somehow help people
    • Even one of the above

  2. More friends. Don't get me wrong - the ones I have now are awesome and I couldn't love them any more. However, I'm always on the lookout for more so that my current friends don't reach their Nat Saturation Point (the NSP) and get annoyed at everything I do and say. Have I mentioned that I REALLY like people and enjoy being around them a lot? The NSP seems to occur quite quickly these days.

  3. A photography class where I can learn how to actually use my awesome little digital camera properly. When I purchased it at the beginning of the year, I had no idea I'd turn out to like photography so freaking much. To be more accurate, I've always enjoyed looking at photos, but I've never been much of a taker of photos. It used to take me an entire year to finish one roll of film. However, since I bought my digital camera? Look out! Um, so yeah. Knowing what I'm doing would be nice.

  4. Peace, love, and understanding.

  5. Someone to clean my apartment. Gawd, I hate cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. I have not reached anywhere near my NSP - I want to hang out with you now, damnit!!

    My workplace is hiring people soon.

    My mom is a cleaner-for-hire.

    You love me, don't you?

    ReplyDelete